electronic pcr's

Hi all,

I am not a typical person whom posts on the site however, I find the site useful and well put together. The third services EMS dept I work for is in the process of looking at and purchasing a new electronic pcr program for our toughbook 19s'. We run an average of 30,000 a year and are a large data collector for the state in which I work. My question to you all is what ePcr do you use, Do you like it, Would you recomend, What would you change, Pros and Cons to your program etc. I am interested in any input. ty for your time

My service uses FieldBridge from Imagetrend. I like the format and they have a very good customer service department. This software works good for us because the state of Oklahoma uses the State Bridge from Imagetrend, so when we are finished with our report we can just hit one button to post to the state website.

We also used Image Trend EMS field Birdge v3.8 soon to be v.40.

Image Trend is EMSSTARS (The FL state EMS EPCR database) Complaint, which currently it is not a requirement, but legistation coming through the house and senate will make electronic reporting law. The toughbook 19's can handle the program without a hitch. It can integrate itself within your CAD system so when it comes time to upload your times and call numbers, you don't have to manually input them. Customer Service is well planned out and acceptable. It is desgined for wireless internet, so if you have air cards in your trucks which you can connect your 19 to, your never without a connection. Look to your neighbors to your south in Lee County, we don't bite... :)

The big seller with Image Trend, is it reduces lost revenue and also generates more revenue. We're up close to 24% more in revenue this year so far over last year with our old PCR system.

We also used Image Trend EMS field Birdge v3.8 soon to be v.40.

Image Trend is EMSSTARS (The FL state EMS EPCR database) Complaint, which currently it is not a requirement, but legistation coming through the house and senate will make electronic reporting law. The toughbook 19's can handle the program without a hitch. It can integrate itself within your CAD system so when it comes time to upload your times and call numbers, you don't have to manually input them. Customer Service is well planned out and acceptable. It is desgined for wireless internet, so if you have air cards in your trucks which you can connect your 19 to, your never without a connection. Look to your neighbors to your south in Lee County, we don't bite... :)

The big seller with Image Trend, is it reduces lost revenue and also generates more revenue. We're up close to 24% more in revenue this year so far over last year with our old PCR system.

Haha, much love for my neighbors to the south lol B) (lee county). Ty for the info, forgot to add the CAD thing but we are looking that direction as well. Who has control of your Data, in other words do you all warehouse the data or do they require that they do?

It's split three ways.

It's sent to the EMSSTARS server, We also keep it in-house on secured servers, and it also sent to our billing agency. We have full-time IT guys who oversee and maintain the computers, CAD communication, and Servers.

SafetyPAD. Whatever you use, make sure the field providers(users) have significant input in the process. Much of our software was designed by an MD who was familiar with the system, but not the day to day operations. It is NOT what I call user friendly. The program is only as good as the people who provide the data to the software people.

Hi all,

I am not a typical person whom posts on the site however, I find the site useful and well put together. The third services EMS dept I work for is in the process of looking at and purchasing a new electronic pcr program for our toughbook 19s'. We run an average of 30,000 a year and are a large data collector for the state in which I work. My question to you all is what ePcr do you use, Do you like it, Would you recomend, What would you change, Pros and Cons to your program etc. I am interested in any input. ty for your time

Yeah i work for a private in indiana and we run about well lets say over 200,000 last year and we use rescuenet pcr i love it. it makes the job very easy.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.