Its finally happening....

itku2er

As some of you know I been away from EMS for about a year personal reasons. Well I am offically starting back on Sunday being third rider for a bit till I get back up to par on my skills and stuff. I will be paid no volly this time I will be working my days off and weekends off.

Its past time I did this been away from it for a bit. ;):punk:

We welcome the lost sheep back to the fold ! Glad to hear it , bet you're excited. Treat those patients well and have fun.

As some of you know I been away from EMS for about a year personal reasons. Well I am offically starting back on Sunday being third rider for a bit till I get back up to par on my skills and stuff. I will be paid no volly this time I will be working my days off and weekends off.

Its past time I did this been away from it for a bit. ;):punk:

I thought the upper age limit to work on an ambulance was somewhere about 80 ... why are they letting you back on a truck?! you better officially work on you're spelling for the ACR/PCR's ;)

Welcome back :)

I thought the upper age limit to work on an ambulance was somewhere about 80 ... why are they letting you back on a truck?! you better officially work on you're spelling for the ACR/PCR's ;)

Welcome back :)

She's only 80? Darn I've been nice to her cause I thought she was over 100. :fish:

That's great news terri!

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that's 'returning to the fold' of EMS!

Show them how it's done RIGHT!