What can hapen when a student carries a loaded gun

Michael

Excellent. The student defended his friends with lethal force, as was apparently necessary. I'm glad none of the innocent parties were harmed.

This is why concealed carry is IMPORTANT... situations like this.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Tell me you're kidding. You're shatting me, right?

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Sounds like a reason for more gun control.

Gun control means hitting your target.

I'm thinking his 'gun control' was more than just 'adequate'! :P

firearms save lives you dont have to be a cop to save a life

if you look around you will see that the states with less gunlaws and have CC holders have less crime's and muders

now you look at NYNY and CA and DC you will see that there crime and muder rate's are the highest

now you could say ban all guns well guess what look at england no one can have a gun and even most cops there can not have them yet there muder and crime is one of the highest in the world you look at the U.N and places where they say they helped 3rd world places and when the U.N help them ban the guns you had mass killings

hell look at hitler one of the frist things he did was take away guns from jews so he could kill them faster

Edited by Eric

firearms save lives you dont have to be a cop to save a life

if you look around you will see that the states with less gunlaws and have CC holders have less crime's and muders

now you look at NYNY and CA and DC you will see that there crime and muder rate's are the highest

now you could say ban all guns well guess what look at england no one can have a gun and even most cops there can not have them yet there muder and crime is one of the highest in the world you look at the U.N and places where they say they helped 3rd world places and when the U.N help them ban the guns you had mass killings

hell look at hitler one of the frist things he did was take away guns from jews so he could kill them faster

I'm not anti-gun, but I am anti-wrong facts. Please take a look at this link for murder rates per capita and see how the US compares to the rest of the world. Although looking closely those numbers are dated. I'll try to find more up to date ones in a sec.

Edit: Couldn't, in the time I was willing to put into this, find a better source than wiki. But here are some more current murder rates for around the world.

Also take a look at this page of crime stats for the US by city. Specifically review violent crime, murder and manslaughter, robbery and forcible rape. I think you'll be surprised to see (as I was) that LA and NYC sit fairly low in the rates per capita. In fact it seems to me that there's a fairly diverse cross section of cities above them in terms of size and whether they're above or below the Mason-Dixon.

Cheers,

- Matt

Edited by docharris

I'm not anti-gun, but I am anti-wrong facts. Please take a look at this link for murder rates per capita and see how the US compares to the rest of the world. Although looking closely those numbers are dated. I'll try to find more up to date ones in a sec.

Edit: Couldn't, in the time I was willing to put into this, find a better source than wiki. But here are some more current murder rates for around the world.

Also take a look at this page of crime stats for the US by city. Specifically review violent crime, murder and manslaughter, robbery and forcible rape. I think you'll be surprised to see (as I was) that LA and NYC sit fairly low in the rates per capita. In fact it seems to me that there's a fairly diverse cross section of cities above them in terms of size and whether they're above or below the Mason-Dixon.

Cheers,

- Matt

...and how many murders would happen by other means or illegally procured guns regardless of if the second amendment existed? On the other hand, there is plenty of case law saying that the police are under no duty to protect any specific individual.

Tell me you're kidding. You're shatting me, right?

Wendy

CO EMT-B

That’s when one student grabbed a gun out of a backpack and shot at the invader who was watching the men. The gunman ran out of the apartment.

Apparently he missed the center mass (highlight the black box in my first post).