My Wifes Pregnant

Just Plain Ruff

Congrats. My birthday is Sept. 20th, so shoot for then.

She's gonna have a lot of "aunts" and "uncles".

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps there are one or two here, who wish they could have had the opportunity to pose the same question to your parents.

Stop trying to inject sensationalism into all your posts, just because of your knowledge deficit in EMS.

Well said!

My deficits in general knowledge, and especially in medical knowledge, has no bearing on this legitimate question.

But, as tskstorm suggests, posing this question as a new thread is a better idea. Never thought of it.

For some of you here you won't care, some of you will be like WOW and others will just be Cool

But we found out the sex of our baby due in September.

It's a girl

For some of you on here, you will understand what a blessing to us this is. For others let's just say it's after a lot of trying and sadness that we are preggo.

Ruff I pray all goes well and you guys get much joy to help with coping with the heartache of time gone by.

Congrats Ruff!

And about the boys who come calling for her in a few years, I borrow a line from Charles Barkley when his daughter got to dating age: "I figure I just have to kill one and word will get around."

'zilla

Edited by Doczilla

ok dust, for you I will scan the ultrasound that shows she's a girl as well as the ultrasound of the best pic of her.