Born Again American

Wackerdan

The below email was sent to me from my mom, i watched it and thought some of you might enjoy it.

This is SO SO Good!!

Make sure you have the sound on..

THIS WAS WELL DONE!

Well ... here's another good one! No ... here's one that beat's them all! An excellent song and video. One of the best I have seen in a long time! I had to watch it three times to just begin to see what it took to put it together. A masterpiece! It's a song written by Keith Carradine and performed by artists from all over the country. It will be performed Sunday night at a Gala at Washington 's Renaissance Hotel. It has a powerful message, just listen to (and read) the words. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

www.bornagainamerican.org

Kiss.bmp

I didn't think it was funny. I was touched and inspired. It's one of the few times I've seen fundamental principles expressed in an inclusive manner. I sent the link to just about anyone alive in my address book. I do that about once every 2 year. Thanks for posting.

That was a wonderful link. I not only watched the video, but signed the pledge and emailed my congressmen too about a subject I've wanted to get out for awhile. Thank you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.