A Special Request

Gypsy

I'd be happy to do that. K-5 teaching assistant was one of my previous jobs.

PM for email and bio stuff.

I just tried to PM you it seems your inbox is full so it wont let me. :(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of you should have gotten an email this morning from a ymail.com adress. That is me don't worry. For those that aren't sure if you got it or thinks it could have gotten put into your junk filter the adress is gypsyems@ymail.com. This account will be active until the end of May. On May 31st I will no longer be checking it and deleting all contacts. At very least that is the current plan.

Do we just await an e-mail from you and the kids asking questions or do you want a statement prepared for the kids explaining our roles, what our services are like, photos of trucks and equipment etc?

Do we just await an e-mail from you and the kids asking questions or do you want a statement prepared for the kids explaining our roles, what our services are like, photos of trucks and equipment etc?

You may send anything you are confertable with showing or what your local proticals will allow. An explanation of what you do would be great for them. If you want to start sending they wont mind a bit! Trust me. lol. That's part of why I opened the email now instead of waiting.

I would be more than happy to help. I am not a real EMT however. If this is specific to EMT's, I understand.

Take care,

chbare.

What level are you? This project is for anyone in any level or field in healthcare.

Check your email :)

For some reason I do not have an email from you.. I'll check in a few more minutes to see if yahoo is just being slow.

Never mind found it. It seemed you sent it to my mail email not the project email lol. Sekhet3 is my personally account I used it for the first email just to have somthing to put into the "send to" line but please any emails for the kids send to gypsyems@ymail. :)

Edited by Gypsy

What level are you? This project is for anyone in any level or field in healthcare.

For some reason I do not have an email from you.. I'll check in a few more minutes to see if yahoo is just being slow.

Never mind found it. It seemed you sent it to my mail email not the project email lol. Sekhet3 is my personally account I used it for the first email just to have somthing to put into the "send to" line but please any emails for the kids send to gypsyems@ymail. :)

I have your email you sent via the yahoo email

Do you want pictures and the like or just a description of what we do.

Maybe if you partnered a specific child up per person who volunteered that would be even better. That child could send a letter to who they are paired to.

I would be happy to send a letter to more than one kiddo if you have extra kids.