For anyone with an anus

Jeweli39

Unfortunatly this is the reality for alot of people.

If one were to start getting routine colonoscopys it would also make sense to get upper GI endoscopy, Head, chest, and abdominal CT, bone scan, ultrasound, blood work, urine analysis, stress tests, and pulmonary function tests.

Obvioustly this is not a reality.

I feel for ya, and hope your husband adapts to the challenges life has set out for him.

Sorry Mobey, but this is a silly comment. If money was no object would it make sense to have a full body scan analysed by a professional once/year? Sure. But that's not realistic for most of us, so how about if we use logic, common sense and science to tell us not only what is most likely, but that which is likely to give us terrible discomfort while we perish, unless caught early, in which case is often easily managed and cured?

It sounds as if you're saying that if you can't do everything, then there is not sense to do anything? Please say that that is not your opinion.

God's speed to your husband Lady. He's got a lot of challenges ahead..I wish he, and you strength and good humor.

Dwayne

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry to hear the outcome of the test, and I pray for you to return to what was once your normal ways of life, in some sense or another.