Animal rescue...

Michael

Good story to read this early in the morning... thanks for sharing as always you do a great job Michael. :thumbsup:

I read a couple more links on that paper now those were just sad.

I agree. That was a great story. I used to have a dog(pit bull, nonetheless) that would alert us when my son was going to have seizures. I still find it amazing that animals not only have these abilities, but also the smarts and will to use them.

I also read a couple of the other links. A couple just make you sit back and wonder what this world is coming to.

In the constant stream of bad news not nearly enough of the good gets published. Thank you for sharing this Micheal. A definite day brightener! :lol:

Ms Howard left the room and the little girl, Hannah, started to choke on her breakfast.

Willie got his award during a "Breakfast of Champions" event on Friday attended by Governor Bill Ritter and Mayor John Hickenlooper.

Baby Hannah should have received an award for her breakfast defeat too !

Just a reminder that, remembering how one of their mothers had said that a dog could pick up "vibrations" from people, and tell if they were good or bad, led to the creation of the Beach Boys song, "(I'm picking up) Good Vibrations"!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.