Back Back Out

firedoc5

Thank you all. I am trying to keep somewhat busy, or at least my hands. Still fighting some fatigue so it's hard to stay busy and keep going. I'm feeling more confident over all about the smoking, but it still feels like I'm not getting much support, especially the family. There's been no words of encouragement or praise or even recognition of my efforts. I do get Jelly Belly's (generic) from my wife though.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to vent or rant & rave. Some may hear from me via PM's, so I'll warn you now.

Thanx again everyone.

Rant and rave all you need! It's a tough thing you're doing. I can't even begin to start to quit right now. It's a shame your family's not more supportive. That's one of the most important aspects of quitting. I have the verbal support, but then everyone still lights up in my face anyway. I hope the Jelly Belly's are working, but I'd have to insist on the name brand unless the generics you've found are actually comparable. You could always divert the money you're saving on cigarettes. Anyway, like I said, rant and rave! You've earned that right! And I'm sure there are plenty of people here that are more than willing to support you through your journey. Also, this might sound a little out there, but have you tried whittling? My brother said it helps to mimic the constant hand motions. It's kept him smoke free for eight months now.

Are you becoming a Drama King? ;)

Hope you get it all figured out and get back to good health. Hang in there and a piece of advice while the wife is concerned milk it for all its worth. :P

I meant to mention that anyone that is trying to quit smoking becomes a drama king/ queen. :bonk: