This is really interesting. I've learned something today!

itku2er

Click the link I posted about DR Pepper. You can order the real Dublin Dr Pepper.

Awesome.

If you only have gotten regular Dr. Pepper and not the pure cane sugar origional you haven't tasted Dr. Pepper. When I travel where they have it you would think I was a smuggler as I load my SUV down with it.

Hawiaa and Arizona

Up until last year, Indiana didn't recognize it. There are a few terrorties that don't as well.

ahem, slight correction. First KFC (as it was known by colonel sanders) was in corbin, ky. Then there was the claudia sanders dinner house in shelbyville, ky. Sorry !

And yes, there is that much gold in Ft Knox

I just heard two days ago that there were two states that did not recognize daylight savings time. I don't remember what they are.

Indiana doesn't either. I used to have an girlfriend there. One small area in the northeast corner does, but not the rest.

Awesome.

Up until last year, Indiana didn't recognize it. There are a few terrorties that don't as well.

Actually Indiana I don't believe didn't recognize it, it just was in two time zones and they gave the cities the options to recognize it or not.

Not surew about that though.

Maybe we should all just move to AZ and not have to worry about changing our clocks two times a year! B)B)B)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.