Police brutality

FireMedic65

When I worked in LE you were to close the door if someone even small did something stupid. You kept them in a confined location, the cell. Requested more officers and a hand held camera. This served the purpose of protecting you and it also allowed you to calm down prior to entering. While the girl needed to be dealt with it could have been done with much less force. The requirements are the minimum amount of force required to subdue. The officer obviously had her under his control from the first contact, so he should have placed her in cuffs and took her where ever they needed. I'm sure something pissed the officer off to get that aggressive but hey Professionals must control emotion and adrenalin.

Has anyone found anymore about this in the news?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not have been watching close enough but to me it looks like she was kicking the door, the officers came in, started assaulting her, and so forth. The issue that I have is there is no reason for them to bring her to her feet by pulling her hair. That alone should get them canned!!!

When I worked in LE you were to close the door if someone even small did something stupid. You kept them in a confined location, the cell. Requested more officers and a hand held camera. This served the purpose of protecting you and it also allowed you to calm down prior to entering. While the girl needed to be dealt with it could have been done with much less force. The requirements are the minimum amount of force required to subdue. The officer obviously had her under his control from the first contact, so he should have placed her in cuffs and took her where ever they needed. I'm sure something pissed the officer off to get that aggressive but hey Professionals must control emotion and adrenalin.

Has anyone found anymore about this in the news?

The requirements are also for enough force for the take down to be quick and avoid any chance of a continued struggle. If you go in with the "now now dear tell me all about it" attitude, someone will get injured. While the hair pulling once she was cuffed might have been a little extreme, their swift restraint may have prevented her from harming herself or them.

Now, having seen a television interview with this little shit, I have to say that she was not beaten enough.

Had she taken a good beating or two from her absentee parents while growing up, the cops wouldn't have to be doing it for them years later.

Now, having seen a television interview with this little shit, I have to say that she was not beaten enough.

Had she taken a good beating or two from her absentee parents while growing up, the cops wouldn't have to be doing it for them years later.

I did not see where it was confirmed if she was beat or not by her parents.

Just a thought, but I wonder what statistics would show, of prisoners, if questioned whether they were beat or not as children. I would bet yes, as beatings are the most common form of punishment as children.

I especially liked the part where she says:

"It wasn't... technically we didn't STEAL the car. We were just BORROWING my friend's mom's car without permission..."

All because the officer was so rude as to suggest that she was under arrest for stealing a car. clearly she was in jail for some other reason.

Perhaps some sort of vice crime? :P

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc3_1236044276

Doesn't make me feel like attacking anyone, but what do I know.

He made rude comments, so I argued with him all night long, then I kicked my shoe at him and he attacked poor little me. I'm such a victim. Please write me a cheque.

No, it doesn't make me want to attack her. It makes me want the police to do it for me.

He made rude comments, so I argued with him all night long, then I kicked my shoe at him and he attacked poor little me. I'm such a victim. Please write me a cheque.

No, it doesn't make me want to attack her. It makes me want the police to do it for me.

Personally I would like to see her get a prison sentence where she could try that whiny voice and wimpy story on the big girls, both the inmates and the guards. Within 48 hours she would be begging for the hospitality these two officers showed her.