Greetings From Michigan

Tmurphy

Hello everyone!

My name is Tiffany, I am from southeastern Michigan. I am currently going to school for Criminal Justice, but am going to switch majors briefly to take Basic EMT courses this Fall. In completing the courses as well as the exam I hope to get a job at HealthLink. My goal is to complete my CJ degree while working a somewhat stable job. I am not yet sure if I will go all the way to Paramedic or not.

I have taken a Medical First Responder course but did not taken the license exam. I also have had experience in medical office assisting back in highschool.

Let's see, other than that I am a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do, and I love the internet and gaming.

Hello everyone!

My name is Tiffany, I am from southeastern Michigan. I am currently going to school for Criminal Justice, but am going to switch majors briefly to take Basic EMT courses this Fall. In completing the courses as well as the exam I hope to get a job at HealthLink. My goal is to complete my CJ degree while working a somewhat stable job. I am not yet sure if I will go all the way to Paramedic or not.

I have taken a Medical First Responder course but did not taken the license exam. I also have had experience in medical office assisting back in highschool.

Let's see, other than that I am a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do, and I love the internet and gaming.

Hi Tiffany, and welcome to the City!

My name is Chris, I'm from Mount Pleasant (about three hours away) and I work as a Paramedic. I am also majoring in Psychology, and have a black belt in Kuk Sool-Hap Ki Do. If there is any way I can help you, or you just want to say hi, I'm around :) Good luck in your EMT course!

Well, it looks like there's more 'Michiganders' than I originally thought!

I lived in Flint, worked in the Metro Detroit area, but am currently 'stuck' in GA.

Welcome Tiffany, from a New Yorker who somehow landed in West Michigan.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.