Dad at 13 years old

iMac

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I should cry, scream, or go smack those kids parnets. Mark this day down I am speechless. Sad Sad very sad.

It's official!

I'm going to refrain from making any comment on this post. The last time I did, I got called an 'ignorant redneck' for my views, and have since been treated like a paraiah.

I'm not going to set myself up for that again!

Since Lone is being good here gos. Hormone raging he has an older girl willing. Yes he is going to go for it. And like so many other youths he thinks he and the girl can take care of the kid. Whats funny about the outrage was not many decades ago this would not have been to unusual except he would have been the older of the two. Also some lands and cultures still have child marriage.

There bash away.

And to think of how I fell apart at getting my girlfriend pregnant at 17. I won't go into the whole story, but I was a total wreck. These kids seem to be like, "Oh,well".

I'm trying to figure out how a more "mature" girl would be in a relationship with someone younger and looks much younger than she did. Girls at that age are more prone to wanting be with "older men" like the capt. of the soccer team (since in Britain). And usually most 12 yr. old boys still think girls are yucky.

I just wonder how accurate the Sun article is. Did they make it up, or did the girl get pregnant by someone else and using the boy as a cover story? I'm sorry, but something just doesn't seem kosher.

Another boy thats 16 claims to be the father. So now DNA to the rescue.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2239272.ece

"But it has emerged today that THREE other local youths are claiming to be the father of the child. "

And the dad of the 13 year old seems real smart to.

"When Nicola told me Alfie was going to be a dad, I said 'How do you know it's his?' "I kept asking if she was sure because I thought a boy of his age wasn't capable of conceiving. " :shock:

How ignorant. The kid has no chance with genes like that.