California Medical Board probes octuplet birth

spenac

Whoa, did she really name baby #5 "Mc Cain"?

I think I love this woman! :D

She is single!!

Not to mention you could do a real study on spanking vs time out!! (raise them half and half)

Same household, same agegroup, same parents, that is alot of variables being controlled!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is single!!

Not to mention you could do a real study on spanking vs time out!! (raise them half and half)

Same household, same agegroup, same parents, that is alot of variables being controlled!!!

:shock:

Not only is she on welfare (whether she calls it that or not), but she's been doing pretty damn well on workman's comp payments for the last 10 years!

What really gets me though is, she's pissing and moaning about how that lady that gave birth to the first set of octuplets got all this stuff donated to her, and this 'welfare cow' didn't get anything!

I'm sorry, but it seems to me that if you do this INTENTIONALLY while on welfare and other 'social programs', don't expect those that are footing the bill to be too awful damn happy about it!

As far as the doctor that allowed this to take place...I'm thinking sanctions, loss of priveliges, loss of license....SOMETHING has to be done to punish him and make him 'reconsider' his ethical and moral obligations! :shock:

She is single!!

And possibly even Republican! :D

ROFL! If she's going to belly up to the public assistance trough, she might as well contribute something of value to society, like the use of her guinea piglets for research. :lol:

If I was the sperm donor in this case I'd be quaking in my boots. They say she used a family friend. He's got 8 hungry mouths to feed and support for the next 18 years.

I'd consider moving out of the country.

Even though they say he can't be held responsible for the kids how far do you think you can trust this woman?

Some lawyer will gobble this one up and go after poor sperm donor and the sperm donor is gonna lose.

Have we heard yet how this woman paid for her IVF from a Beverley Hills clinic?

With her disability payments. Disability? You have to be in pretty damn good shape to birth ocho bambinos!

For your viewing pleasure:

245emvb.jpg

nzgcrb.jpg

So far it's come to light that she's recieved somewhere near $165,000.00 in workman's comp payments over the last decade, then there's the disability money that she's been getting for 3 (need valid reference on this) children, and the 'social assistance' that she's been getting (she doesn't call it 'welfare').

All this while living at home with mom (who has been 'chipping in' as well).