California Medical Board probes octuplet birth

spenac

People have to apply for adoptions, but is there no application process for artificial insemination?

I am very picky about who receives my semen.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same person who will end up raising these kids. "Somebody Else."

People have to apply for adoptions, but is there no application process for artificial insemination?

No, but there is a wallet biopsy :)

Sorry if its already been stated but this broad IS on welfare and 3 of her first 6 kids are 'disabled'. She lives in a 3 bedroom house, now with 17 people soon to be living it, and photos of the inside of the house were released today. the place is a disaster. theres food on the walls, trash and clothes on the floor, hardly any furniture etc. No babys daddy, no job and no edumukashun. We, the stupid taxpayers, are footing this bill along with THOUSANDS of others. Oh, BTW. the estimate of medical cost for these premies is 1.5 MILLION.

I personally think that our ethics as a society has gone to crap. its to bad that the american people will be raising these kids by means of taxpayers money. The other sad thing is that they will raised in the media world. Wonder how much she was paid to do the interview in the first place. Maybe this woman thought that she would be able to have a weekly show like jon and kate + 8. One of the news shows did a poll to see if the public would want to watch more about this family and the polls showed 1% would like to and 99% said no they don't care.

In Calgary a woman of the age of 60 just gave birth. She had to go to India i think to have this proceedure done, so it goes to show you that if you really want something you can make it happen ethical or not.

Now they are talking about taking the kids into social services well i think they should drop them off at the stupid dr that did the proceedure and let him take care of them for the rest of their lives, it may not have been his sperm but he sure took part in the whole spectical.