An "OBAMAGASM" ? Oh My God !

crotchitymedic1986

ok, I spent most of yesterday sleeping but I did get to see some of the news and some of the festivities.

I know this is a historic event and all that but I felt like the media and all the people who were being interviewed were just creaming all over themselves.

It was like Obama is going to solve all our problems and make it all better.

Wake up people, Obama will no solve all your problems. YOU have to do that. The government will try to get under your skin and take control of places in your life that you don't want them to.

I think we all need to be vigilent and protective of the freedoms that we have.

I truly hope Obama and those elected will fix some things but remember, the democrats and republicans in power were in power before Obama got in and look how well they have done before Obama. A do nothing congress will be a do nothing congress.

I truly hope that things will get better, I went from a 100K a year job to a 35K a year job in October and I am hurting. Really hurting financially. All is not well here. I hope it gets better.

Obama and his minions cannot do any worse than George Bush but let me tell you one thing, I was better off in the bush presidency than I was in the clinton presidency and the reagan presidency. I start out the Obama tenure being worse off now than I was just 5 months ago.

I'm ranting and raving here because I've had a terrible morning and I need to vent. I'm going to go and get a soda and put 25 of versed in it. Maybe I can go to sleep and wake up to everything the way it was before I switched jobs.

Everyone's, rich and poor, is worse off than they were 8 years ago. I don't even check my mutul fund portfolio anymore.

Yeah, it's a little silly how much people are in love with Obama. But you know, every new president has a honeymoon. I do like the fact that a lot of people who didn't vote for him say they are willing to give him and chance and really do want him to succeed.

I like that he said we need smarter government. A lot of people are afraid of big government, but looking back at the past 8 years, the problem with government wasn't that it was too big but that it was poorly run. People were appointed to positions that they weren't qualified for.

I really do not think you can give credit or blame to any president, there is so little that they have control over, it is really the congress and the senate who make the decisions (ever hear of a president's budget that got passed ? Dont know why they even bother). I also remember reading a book a long time ago that was predicting one of the recessions (either 80s or 90s) that no one saw coming. It was by an economist who just looked at the history of the US economy, and noticed the cyclical pattern that allowed him to make the accurate prediction. We seem to cycle from good to bad, regardless of who is in office. But i think barak can be a motivational leader, much like reagan was, and sometimes that is enough.

My versed comment, this was a rant and nothing more. I have no intentions of putting versed in my soda and going to sleep. Just a rant and nothing more.

in fact I'd not be able to get any versed anyway, it's too locked up tight.

I do like the fact that a lot of people who didn't vote for him say they are willing to give him and chance and really do want him to succeed.

I didnt vote for him, and I didnt have much interest in him either. But it kind of says alot that he is saying all these changes hes got planned wont happen right away. He could be lying and they may never happen... but if hes ganna tell an obvious truth that it wont be instant... then one truth is a start.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.