sometimes I hate being fricking married

Just Plain Ruff

well personally speaking DIVORCE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! :):):) Mike you know where i am at if you need to talk you have the number

Memorize this, and your marriage will work alot better: I am sorry dear, here are some flowers, please forgive me (whether you are at fault or not).

You MUST be joking!

****WARNING: OFFENSIVE MATERIAL FOLLOWS! IF THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU PERSONALLY; DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY!

For many years, women have fought to 'become equal'. The latest 'trend' is for women to walk around acting like they're SUPERIOR to men.

Your whole 'philosophy' only condones this action!

If we men keep perpetrating the idea that the women are 'always right', we will continue getting walked on by them. If we keep rolling over and giving in to their whimsical demands, we will be forever doomed to have to bend over backwards all the time to try to keep them happy.

It's been said that absolute power corrupts absolutely. By taking this stance that women are always right, we are doing nothing but condemning ourselves to be no more than pawns to be played with.

Ladies, how many times have you been given flowers for 'no reason at all', and the first thing that crossed your mind was, "Ok, what has he done this time?"

This is because of the mindset that men like crotchity has created.

Before you ask if I'm married; the answer is 'no, I'm not'. It's not because I'm some chauvenistic jerk, but because I used to think the same thing that crotchity posted. As a reward, I found out the hard way that she was alot like Will Rogers..... never met a man she didn't like. The biggest problem was that she 'liked them' more when I was at work!

We view marriages where the woman was taught to be subservient to her husband as 'wrong', but yet think nothing of emasculating the male in the relationship!

I hate to be the one to break the news here, but you can't have it both ways ladies! For years and years I've heard that old adage that 'woman was not made from the foot of man to be walked on by him, nor from the head of man to be superior to him, but taken from the side of man to walk beside him'. If it's good enough to use that to gain 'equality', then it's good enough to remember the next time you try to 'set rules' for the 'husband/boyfriend/significant other'!

'woman was not made from the foot of man to be walked on by him, nor from the head of man to be superior to him, but taken from the side of man to walk beside him'"

I've never heard that before but thats very true. My fiance and I truly are on equal footing. I've never gotten flowers from a guy before when he was sorry, I'd rather talk stuff then pretend that it didn't happen.

I'm sorry your view about that is so angry, presents for no reason are fun from girl to boy or boy to girl- and you're right it shouldn't be because something wrong was said or done.

Best of luck, you'll find a lovely one.