Bad driving - Fire these idiots

spenac

Am I the only one here who is fed the fark up with all these gaywads trying to be all artistic by editing $hitty "music" (using the term loosely) into their lame videos? :roll:

LMFAOROFL :lol: 8)

No, youre not the only one. BTW, i havent heard 'gaywad' in friggin YEARS! thanks for bringing it back...lmfao

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually funny to me as the same day i watched this and read all the comments of driving to the conditions off i went to go the grocery store and as i was going approx 10 km around a corner low and behold don't do little spin. I was driving to the conditions and yet it still happened guess there are just those days that no matter how hard you try something is just going to happen whether you want it to or not.

Regardless of how slowly you may be operating your vehicle on icy roads, there is always the possibility that you will spin out. You can have chains, studs, anything you want... the possibility is still there.

However, it bears noting that one should definitely decrease speed as well as tripling or quadrupling stopping distance when the road is obviously icy and people are sliding around you. Following distance needs to be increased as well. This video demonstrates two things: faster speed than should have been used (sometimes it's hard to know it was too fast till too late, in defense of the crew... nobody was hurt and you can be damn sure they'll probably slow it down thereafter) and a moron who has no concept of adverse weather following distance intervals...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Regardless of how slowly you may be operating your vehicle on icy roads, there is always the possibility that you will spin out. You can have chains, studs, anything you want... the possibility is still there.

However, it bears noting that one should definitely decrease speed as well as tripling or quadrupling stopping distance when the road is obviously icy and people are sliding around you. Following distance needs to be increased as well. This video demonstrates two things: faster speed than should have been used (sometimes it's hard to know it was too fast till too late, in defense of the crew... nobody was hurt and you can be damn sure they'll probably slow it down thereafter) and a moron who has no concept of adverse weather following distance intervals...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I think in looking back that the follow car was what annoyed me the most.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.