To those who wonder ............

crotchitymedic1986

At some point last month two people made me aware that a private message was circulated in this forum, that was from someone with an AOL web address, pretending to be me, that stated my confession of being "Iamgod" (apparantly this person was a member for some period of time, and then left the forum, after pissing too many people off).

For the record, i am not "Iamgod", and I do not have an AOL email address, as I am too smart to pay $$$$ money for something that is free. My email address is jacksonseth58@yahoo.com, feel free to email me anytime.

As far as where I work, as stated many times in various threads, I am no longer in EMS -- I work in medical sales now. I have not, and will not name the company I work for, for the same reasons that most of you do not. Since there are people in this room that have searched for my myspace or facebook account (to find information), and have gone so far as to make up a fake email about me, I do not think it is too unrealistic to believe that someone would call or email my employer to try to get to me (some of you forget that when you are sending what you think are secret emails to your buddies in this forum, they are often forwarded to me, so I am well aware of what you are saying and what you are doing).

Love me or hate me, we have had some wonderful debates. I appreciate that the moderators in this room are not scared of controversial topics or debates. If I raise your blood pressure to an unacceptable level, all you have to do is just ignore my posts. At the point that no one reads or responds to my posts, or when the moderators ask me or tell me to leave, I will know that I am no longer welcome, and will leave the forum gracefully. God bless, and be careful out there.

Crotch as aggravated as I get with you I am sorry to hear that such events took place. I do appreciate that your topics as of late have not been set up where we only could agree with you or be scum. You do come up with some good topics and like myself you like to get people out of their comfort zone. As for any attacks on you mine have have been all in public so you could dispute my attacks. I did state I thought you good be the person you refer to but again did that in public not in hiding. Glad you have come out and addressed thge issue. I feel that if I don't like or agree then I should at least gripe about the person where they have the chance to know how I feel and either admit or prove me wrong. Again as of late your topics have been much more beneficial as they are not a battle of opinions but rather a look at important issues. Even many of your early topics were good just the way you would word them led to attacking you rather than discussing the topic. Glad to battle with you. Hang in there and see you next round. :boxing:

Thank you for those kind words. I do apologize for my earlier tone, it was mostly tongue-in-cheek, but i realized that many did not take it that way, so i am trying to do better. Feel free to knock me around when i get out of line.

Don't worry we will. :D

Hey Crotch. Just wanted to echo much of what Spenac said. I've had my share of issues with you in the past and didn't hesitate to take you on, on them, publicly. I'll also admit to venting on chat once of twice.

Past frustrations aside, I'm glad we've moved past that. I doubt we'll find ourselves on the same side on much of the discussions and you'll probably still manage to annoy and frustrate me, but that's the way I prefer it. No good discussion's going to come from a bunch of sycophants mentally mutually masturbating each other. Without discourse and dissent how do we ever challenge what we know. (I'll try to remember that next time I get the urge to smack my head into my desk over a debate :) )

Though the internet makes it exceedingly easy sometimes, there's really no reason to go digging up someone's personal life over an internet forum. I noticed one day awhile back that events occuring online were nagging me during another part of my day and realized something had gone horribly wrong. It was a good chance to give my head a shake and take a break for a few days. I'd suggest it to anyone that finds themselves obsessing over the City, or Facebook, or Twitter.

Love me or hate me, we have had some wonderful debates. I appreciate that the moderators in this room are not scared of controversial topics or debates. If I raise your blood pressure to an unacceptable level, all you have to do is just ignore my posts. At the point that no one reads or responds to my posts, or when the moderators ask me or tell me to leave, I will know that I am no longer welcome, and will leave the forum gracefully. God bless, and be careful out there.

Can I just agree to love to hate you or hate to love you? :twisted: :wink: :twisted: :wink:

I cant be wrong I am TERR I am never wrong.........*starts to call the lightening bolts to spenacs butt.* :twisted:

No because you are wrong. :twisted:

Ok, I am one of the people he was referring to regarding the pm's and other emails.

I did indeed receive a text message that said some very incriminating things even going so far as to link Crotchity with both Iamyourgod and also Somedic.

I did discuss this with Crotch on several occasions and I came off with the belief that he was neither Iamyourgod nor was he Somedic.

Crotch you and I have had several good discussions as well as you have caused me to have one or two subarachnoid bleeds on some of your posts.

I for one have become accustomed to you and your posts and I welcome them to continue.

It is a shame that people do this but maybe EMTbasic_911_911 is at the heart of all this discourse. Who knows.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.