Itku2er needs your help.

itku2er

Well a couple years ago some of here started a project called special ed it was a charity thing for the shriners, every one has dropped out but me. It has been hard for me to keep up with all the people willing to take the bears and do the pictures with all the other stuff I have on my plate. But, I really believe in this project and I want to make the quilt. So Instead of the bears coming to your house I just want patches for the quilt. I have recieved over 150 patches but I want more. If anyone would like to help please pm and I will send you the address to where to mail the patches to. And if anyone can design a emtcity logo for the center of it please email me that one too. I apreciate all the people that put the effort in with the bears, but that part has gotten to be a chore the bears got lost had to be replaced the mail sucks most of the time and it just didnt happen the way I wanted it to.

Thanks in advance for all the help past present and future.

Suggestion: Designing a logo for EMTCITY and converting that to a patch can be very expensive. You might want to see if someone can design something by drawing it on paper, then an embroidery shop could scan the image in and embroider it on the quilt with a machine (much cheaper).

I am not wanting a emtcity patch just a logo so i can have it transferred to the material. Its just a one time thing the tee shirt shop is going to do that when I get the design.

If I had just an ounce of artistic talent, which I don't, I would try and draw something out. Sorry, I'm no help.

If I had just an ounce of artistic talent, which I don't, I would try and draw something out. Sorry, I'm no help.

sure you can help just send me a patch and i will forgive your inability to be artistic :twisted: :twisted: