Community Outreach and Public Education ideas.............

Some of the best outreach programs I've seen involve CPR instruction. Ideally every high school student would be taught CPR to a health care provider level as a graduation requirement.
Quality CPR education would be at the top of my list, especially to subpopulations that might not otherwise get around to attending a CPR class (underprivileged, etc).

Preventative education would also be high on my list. We've done free blood pressure reading days at fairs. People think it's going to just be a quick BP, but we turn it into a whole spiel on health effects of hypertension and ways to keep it low, explained in plain English and absolutely clear on the negative consequences of not getting it taken care of.

Child Safety Seat Checks.... EMS should be involved helping reduce the number of traumatic childhood injuries.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.