I need an Educational Favor....

The two listed responses above are the reasons that the assignment was given. I don't limit my classes to the basic / required 110 hours + clinicals, and never have.... I don't agree with it, and I think it turns out EMT's that are mediocore at best. We do a lot of education that would be considered "outside the box" thinking in many programs.... the bonus for us is that we have a 100% pass rate (knock on wood), first time testing on both practical and written testing. We also turn out students that are sought out after graduation.

Critical Thinking, and thinking outside the box activities are good for the program, and GREAT for the students... just my .02.

AC

The two listed responses above are the reasons that the assignment was given. I don't limit my classes to the basic / required 110 hours + clinicals, and never have.... I don't agree with it, and I think it turns out EMT's that are mediocore at best. We do a lot of education that would be considered "outside the box" thinking in many programs.... the bonus for us is that we have a 100% pass rate (knock on wood), first time testing on both practical and written testing. We also turn out students that are sought out after graduation.

Critical Thinking, and thinking outside the box activities are good for the program, and GREAT for the students... just my .02.

AC

A woman after my own heart.

For some reason I can't a.) find the thread that everyone is referring to... and b.) get a pm to work to Island.

I'll give you my "school" e-mail here : jc0057610@otc.edu