Wanting to make new friends

redhead_emt2luv_angel

I am really here to hopefully make new friends. Friends that have something in common with me. Someone that loves being in the streets and being that person that makes a difference in someone's life. I have been pretty much a stay at home mother for the last 8 years. Now all my kids are in school and I am looking for adult conversation and not having to watch Nick jr or noggin with kid talk. Do I make any sense?

Now all my kids are in school and I am looking for adult conversation

First off, welcome to the forum, from the guy who has the questionable honor of being the 3rd highest in postings on the site.

As for the adult conversation, just remember the story of the first grade teacher who was involved in a minor, no injury fender bender car incident. On looking at the damage, she said.

Oh, oh, oh!

Look, Look, Look!

Damn, Damn, Damn!

Welcome Red - chances are you will get lots of conversation, but there are no guarantees that they will be adult or make sense! Glad to have you here - feel free to drop by in chat and visit.

...feel free to drop by in chat and visit.

I'm betting that was the point of this third quick post. :)

There are plenty of friends to be had here. Good people (and a few wankers). Welcome aboard!