Who on here has a myspace page??

FFKeller46

How many people have a myspace page??  

16 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes have one.
    • no

Dustdevil's law: Anything more than half your age is fair game.

I was 17 when I met my first husband. We married when I was 18. He was 43. Now that there is a chicken hawk - I don't care who you are.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first wife was eight years younger than me. I was 30, she was 22. But if you stop and think about it, that meant that my Senior year in high school, I would have taken a 4th grader to Prom. Which I didn't go to anyway.

My first wife was eight years younger than me. I was 30, she was 22. But if you stop and think about it, that meant that my Senior year in high school, I would have taken a 4th grader to Prom. Which I didn't go to anyway.

My current husband is 14 years older... when he graduated high school, I was 4. When he was fighting in Vietnam, I had just started 2nd grade....

My current husband is 14 years older... when he graduated high school, I was 4. When he was fighting in Vietnam, I had just started 2nd grade....

I had a gal in my class at school, she was also in my EMT-A class, that at the time was 17 and was wanting to date a guy in our EMT class that was 38. There are a number of ways to look at it...1) She was too young for him. 2) He was too old for her. 3) It's not an issue of how much older he was, but how young she was at the time.

I went with #3. IMHO At the time she was too young to date someone that old. Plus he was really, really weird. Do you remember the show "Taxi", that had the character "Rev. Jim" played by Christopher Lloyd? He was almost like him :tongue3: . Of course the EMT Instructor said that unless there was a couple that was married or already involved with each other, she prohibited anyone "hooking up" within her class. So they laid low. (no pun intended).

After we had graduated high school and almost a year later I started working at a private ambulance service. And guess who else was working there? That weird guy. :banghead: Come to find out the two of them saw each other off and on over the last year. She went on to nursing school, but when there was a school break, she was there quite often. And it got serious for awhile. And yes, I do think he was taking advantage of her and her age :protest: . I don't know what occurred, but I think he eventually dumped her because he thought she was too weird, and too young for him. #-o