Whackerdom LI style

scott33

Yeah, I had visions of an enlightenment for the LIers, but not to be. Don't worry, very few of them will use this forum. Why on Earth would they need a national / global EMS resource when they are obviously happy with what little they have?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop what? Defacing the star of life, by placing it on the arm of a slob? There should be a law, you can't tattoo yourself in the realm of fire and EMS, if you're exceeding 250.

Somebody is using my name on there. I am not the spenac on that site. I would not ever talk like that.

Ditto here.

Edit: I am curious on who is posting under "Let stalk." PM me if you don't want to post in public.

Somebody is using my name on there. I am not the spenac on that site. I would not ever talk like that.

Their mods are sure easy going. If we ever went that unprofessional admin would delete the whole topic quicker than he deletes my posts.

Wow, spenac. I learned a few new 4 letter words from you today. :lol: There is almost no moderation of that site. As far as the beans being spilled, so let it be. Maybe a few of them will come here and attempt to have some meaningful conversation, though I didn't see this site specifically mentioned.

As far as the beans being spilled, so let it be. Maybe a few of them will come here and attempt to have some meaningful conversation, though I didn't see this site specifically mentioned.

Well, I post in two EMS forums and I don't remember seeing Spenac on the other site, yet someone was able to gleam our handles from someplace.

JP, obviously someone found this website since they used several of our names. I meant that no one had mentioned that this is where they came from. I'm wondering if someone on here who disagrees with the stated opinions didn't spill the beans out of spite, though I have no proof of this. I think Letstalk has made it pretty clear who he/she is. I could tell you but then I would have to kill you. :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.