Yesterday - Totaled

firedoc5

Aww Doc I am sorry but you know at least he is ok and alive so many of them arent that lucky. Just keep the chin up and a smile on your face.

Thanx everyone. The more I look at it, the more actual damage I see. Like how the grill is shoved in. It's a 1995 Dodge (the one year they bulked up the 1500). The grill and everything under the hood is completely even with the front wheels. Now that's a hit. With out belt and airbag he would have been so mucked up. He's still got a little bruise under his chin.

What's funny though, he still hasn't apologized to me yet. He probably thinks he has or he mumbled it so low I couldn't hear him.

One question. Should I take the Reese Hitch off or leave it on? I might even be able to sell everything in the cabin piece by piece. Like I said, the front end took the entire shock.

That's when I decided I better get out of town fast and joined the military. :lol:

Reminds me of a story.

Seems a GI was being taught maintenance on tanks, accidently dropped a wrench into the works of the tank he was working on, and the mechanism, and the tank, totally ended up FUBAR.

They reassigned the guy to a tank destroyer unit!

Thanx everyone. The more I look at it, the more actual damage I see. Like how the grill is shoved in. It's a 1995 Dodge (the one year they bulked up the 1500). The grill and everything under the hood is completely even with the front wheels. Now that's a hit. With out belt and airbag he would have been so mucked up. He's still got a little bruise under his chin.

What's funny though, he still hasn't apologized to me yet. He probably thinks he has or he mumbled it so low I couldn't hear him.

One question. Should I take the Reese Hitch off or leave it on? I might even be able to sell everything in the cabin piece by piece. Like I said, the front end took the entire shock.

You would make more for it selling it piece by piece on ebay than selling it as a complete wreck.