Uniform pants

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does your agency require that reflective stripes on the uniform pant leg be used.

Only a few flight paramedics have reflective pant stripes in BC. I do think they are a good idea if you have the option though.

Hamilton (Ontario) EMS uses a 360 degree horizontal band on each leg as opposed to a stripe.

Oh really? Then why doesn't this guy have them on his legs?

11914-g7zcb.jpg

:D

Oh really? Then why doesn't this guy have them on his legs?

:D

Just an observation:

I don't know who this is but I have a couple ideas as to why:

1st off I don't see the great Canadian "bought and paid for" beer belly. This absence leads me to believe this guy is not a canadian and may in fact be a U.S. EMT-B trying to impress the girls by sayin he is a Paramedic in ontario. So he puts on some Value Village uniform that looks like hammilton's and had his buddy pop off a pic next to one of thier rigs.

2nd possibility... I notice an impatient 1/2 smile, like as if to say "Do you know what I am capable of, back home I carry a glock in my boot". This makes me wonder if this preticular gentleman was a Play-by-his own rules, and refused to wear the stripes just to prove that he is an individual.

3rd possibility.... I gotta wonder how old this guy really is?? Ya the ambo in the back (possibly photo-shopped) looks fairly recent... but notice the radio on his left hip. Looks a little nostalgic to me, I am thinking this pic was taken sometime in the 70's.

Anywhoo, I did some googling and ran across this pic......hmmm

Dust.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.