EMStock This Coming Weekend!!

Dustdevil

From what I've heard about this gathering...this would rank among the the lowest places I'd like to get sick at...:) After all...I'd have an airway, 16 IV's and (potentially) no vitals! :cry:

More like a pack of Swarming Killer EDUCATORS (with play by play) MEDICS (all poised to get field ed credits and punch in a central line) and MDS (I pick Bledsoe as team leader)

Dude there even was a gut wagon on standby for such an event and Birds hovering in Air ... AND I bet with all the venders there on site ... a quick Cardiac Cath setup and then discharge back to the festivities.

cheers

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swamp donkey asada! Sweet!

Sorry the only opossum and armadillo we could find for you were growing out of the pavement. And no rattlesnakes at all. Better luck next time. :oops:

At least you became well acquainted with the Texas mosquitos, which are as big as opossum and bite like rattlesnakes! :shock:

And if you'll notice in the pic of Dust and Grayson, Kelly has a plate of beans and sausage in his paw. Cajun bean with Andoulle sausage to be exact. Wonder where he scored that plate of super fine dining pleasure?????

Phud

Oh yea thanks ... why dont pants dont fit any more and I got charged for over wiegth baggage.

I did not see my logo on that banner y'all were in front of. Was it there?

I don't believe it was. I'm sure I would have noticed that if it was there. The other "Level Unknown" sponsors are not on there either, except the one that exhibited. You shoulda had Squint and I man an exhibit table for you!

Perhaps next year we will take over emstock.

That would rock! Pay for my RV rental next time, and I'll plaster it with EMT City banners on all four sides! :D

A news crew was there all weekend from EMS1.com, videotaping the events and interviewing people. I got interviewed about my thoughts regarding the future of EMS (as always). Those videos should appear at the site in a few days.

:wink:

Admin, zactly an oportunity to rub shoulders with some of the legends of education of EMS, truely no rank's event and for 20 bucks entry fee an on site HOT massouse BABE, Great BANDS, the down side was what again?

Hey whats your excuse ?

Oh sorry for standing in front of the sign, ADMIN my bad and why do I have this feeling of impending doom " like under moderation" ? no worry everyone knows of EMT city, but great idea "a boot" the RV Dust we could name it EMT City Central. We did had 6 extra beds too, the bunk house deal, don't need a table.

A news crew was there all weekend from EMS1.com, videotaping the events and interviewing people

I tell you what and dang good thing I dodged that bullet yall, but they were a great bunch too, Hey Im starting to talk funny too.

cheers

That picture of me sitting on the collapsed camp chair?

<i>Totally</i> Phud's fault.

I enjoyed the hell out of it, guys. I'll be back every year they have an EMStock, and plugging it mercilessly on my blog all the while. The venue may be a bit untraditional, but this is what EMS education and fellowship was meant to be - no egos, no ranks, no politics, just lots of good people sharing some knowledge and experience.

PS: Liked that Texas campfire, did ya? Geez, you'd think the Canuck had never seen a redneck beer cooler before. :wink:

:wink:

The liklihood of taking over anything Texan in a hostile fashion has a low probability of success. Let me refer you to such historical topics as San Jacinto, The Alamo, Adobe Walls, etc.

Regards,

Phud

PS: Liked that Texas campfire, did ya? Geez, you'd think the Canuck had never seen a redneck beer cooler before. :wink:

Ha Ha: On that one we Kanukistanians are WAY ahead, no need to pack of ice around, as the ice is ALL around.

Just figgered it out disregard pm, and still I do not understood what a coon ass is EH ? I would get slapped around in a bar (big time) if I said that out loud..... and then some like being called that ?

te he

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.