Youth In Asia

Dustdevil

So I'm thinking about going to Japan. My uncle (more like a big brother), who lives there, is visiting me for a couple weeks. I've never been there, and I haven't seen my Aunt and Cousins in a few years, so I might just go back with him. Not like I have any need or reason to hang around this dump of a country. And I need a nice getaway to relax and clear my head.

Anyone ever been there?

I've never been, but I have heard they have beer vending machines. That alone may be worth the trip! Plus the girls are cute, which doesn't hurt. Also, aren't you sick of hurricanes yet?

Seriously though, if you have an opportunity to visit another culture with someone who has a good understanding of it and can show you around, I'd say go. That seems to me a pretty rare opportunity. If nothing else a change of scenery may give you a different view in other aspects of life.

As far as medicine, I'd be interested to see how their service based pricing works. Who knows, you may find an EMS system worse than NJ!

Crap. Now I want to go. Take pictures! 8)

When you return, introduce to our system the following list of items that all 911 callers will have to bring before you let them enter your ambulance.

>Apart from stuff you cannot take to the hospital, there is also a list of things one must bring:

* pajamas

* underwear

* slippers

* bath towels

* hand towels

* soap

* shampoo

* tissues

* toothbrush + toothpaste

* chopsticks + holder

* spoon

* cup<