What does your work out routine consist of???

CheekyEMT

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty, are you channelling Chuck Norris, "Duke" Wayne, "The Governator", or speaking as yourself?

There's a difference? :dontknow:

new to this myself

i hate the gym

i hate cardio even more

i really dont like weights, but they're not too bad i guess

but.... its the healthy right thing to do eh? so:

when i get motivated.......

*cardio on treadmill or elliptical or bike or rower for about 30, i have to watch my heart rate, or i get chest pain/dizzy/nauseated.... not your normal good workout stuff. :oops:

*right now i'm wanting more strength than bulk... dont like bulk on girls. so 3 sets of 10 reps each: arm curls, butterflys, over-head press, tricep whateverthehellitscalledbehindyouthingy, leg extensions, leg press, shoulder shrugs. with moderate to light weight (most big boys would laugh and call me a pansy, i dont care)

*i'm learning how to do chin ups :lol:

*yoga is great throughout the workout to keep limber and not get board.

*found a nifty 7 minute gluteal program on the elliptical that i like

*about 50 crunches, split between straight n L n R obliques (i actually love doing core strength anything)

i like inclined crunches better, not available at gym i've been going to though.

*starting to do lunges with weights as well, and some squats too.

oh, and i supplement with carbs, protein, sugar, whatever. i like my see-food diet.

i am STARVING whenever i leave even a light workout.

or up past midnight......

but i also rarely eat in the mornings too...... makes me nauseous

but seriously, i beleive in supplementing your diet with fresh food. not crap pill junk. i also refuse to eat anything that has the terms "lite" "light" "low fat" "non fat" "dairy substitute" or anything like it on the label. *low sodium is a good thing!