I am so happy to announce...

Kaisu

a132a9774b4b4f9210c92c706f3a0a6e.jpg

Nothing wrong with following your dream, Good Luck I am sure you will rock their socks off in AZ.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on becoming a medic. And welcome to the Grand Canyon State. There are some good people that worked for river medical, that will be your coworkers.

I have some advice for you;

Stay hydrated the summers can be brutal especially by the river. ( it's not a dry heat there )

Watch you butt on I- 40 the drivers don't slow down! Always know where the lane boundaries are if you step over a line into one, the odds are good that we could be mourning you here.

Again welcome to the sandbox!

P.S. One more thing you won't have to worry about daylight savings time anymore! :lol::lol:

Congrats on becoming a medic. And welcome to the Grand Canyon State. There are some good people that worked for river medical, that will be your coworkers.

I have some advice for you;

Stay hydrated the summers can be brutal especially by the river. ( it's not a dry heat there )

Watch you butt on I- 40 the drivers don't slow down! Always know where the lane boundaries are if you step over a line into one, the odds are good that we could be mourning you here.

Again welcome to the sandbox!

P.S. One more thing you won't have to worry about daylight savings time anymore! :D:D

I always hated that "but its a dry heat". 120 is hot dry or not. I did like not changing the clock when I lived out there.

Congrats Kaisu. Following your dreams is important. Hope you the best.

Hey, I figure if the frostback Yankees in Michigan and Illinoise can get away with calling themselves "Midwest", we might as well go with the flow.

Everything is "flyover country" is Midwest to the New England/NYC crowd. Michigan, Ohio, Iowa... whatever it is "down there."

Congratulations, Kaisu! I'm very stoked for you! :D You're going to absolutely own that town, and I'll bet you get to move out of mother-may-I territory fairly quickly.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

honey - I don't play second fiddle to anyone.

Now I definitely know you'll be alright out there, Kaisu. Remember - take no prisoners!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Good luck in Arizona. I, too, wish you all the best in the sandbox (Rather you than me......phew!).

WM

awww.. thanks so much you guys. I really appreciate the messages and the support. I found out from a PA that works out in Kingman that fire does not transport and the River Medical people and the fire department get along really well. He also told me that the local and state law enforcement takes good care of their EMS. Not sure what that means, but it sounds good to me.

thanks again. You folks on this site are really remarkable people and I am so glad to know you.

He also told me that the local and state law enforcement takes good care of their EMS.

We could use a little of that attitude in Texas. State troopers here have no problem at all writing up medics, firemen, and even other cops for chicken-shyte BS.