I just had to share!!!

CheekyEMT

I just had to share some pic's with every one....as most of you know we are moving into our new house on the 22nd of Aug...I don't think I could be more excited and am just dying to share it with everyone.....took these pic's when I was out at the house today...for those of you who don't know...we are planning a big who ha end of Sept or the first weekend of Oct. If any of you are relatively local or don't mind driving a bit we'd really like as many of our emtcity family as can come to come.

Big house warming party, bonfire, bbq, free booze and a hot tub......we have tons of room and those of you that would need to spend a night or 2 are more then welcome to do so.

here's the link to the photo's

http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii68/ai...os/New%20house/

Hope to see lots of you at the party.

Glad you have pictures. You'll need them to remind you what the place looked like after a bunch of forumites descend on your place for the party. It certainly won't look like that afterwards. :)

Alas, I won't be able to attend. Thanks for the invite, though.

-be safe

Lol, nope I don't expect it will look like this after the party. We have a party planned for the Labour Day weekend too....Too bad I'm not gonna be around to enjoy it with Cheeky and the kids for the first week...I have to go back to work ....funny how that happens....you book a month off and still have to go to work.

I'm expecting the hot tub to suffer the worst of it...lol.. :)

Hopefully a few you will be able to make it...will be a good time.

Streetsurgeon, Cheeky still has you coming..lol You too n0

Lol, nope I don't expect it will look like this after the party. We have a party planned for the Labour Day weekend too....Too bad I'm not gonna be around to enjoy it with Cheeky and the kids for the first week...I have to go back to work ....funny how that happens....you book a month off and still have to go to work.

I'm expecting the hot tub to suffer the worst of it...lol.. :lol:

Hopefully a few you will be able to make it...will be a good time.

Streetsurgeon, Cheeky still has you coming..lol You too n0

Can I come? Please, please!

Actually, too far away. :)

awww, firedoc....we'd love u to come.....ya know...we are offering to foot the travel bill for some of you.

If you'd really like to come we'd really like to have you. You can PM me and we'll talk.

awww, firedoc....we'd love u to come.....ya know...we are offering to foot the travel bill for some of you.

If you'd really like to come we'd really like to have you. You can PM me and we'll talk.

Normally I'd jump at the chance. But got too many people to do and things to see at home. I've never been to Canada, even though I lived in northern MI for awhile (not the UP though).

And besides, I couldn't let y'all foot the bill for me. Especially after what you and the baby has gone through. I hope money doesn't become an issue in the future due to medical bills. How cooperative has the other driver's insurance carrier been? You don't have to say anything about any money, but just hoping they are not giving you a hard time or jacking you around.