The ego

under-dreaming

I would like to know what the EMS professionals on this site think of when they think of the ego.

What is ego?

Do you ever think about the ego?

How does working in this profession affect the ego?

How do you eliminate ego?

I am curious to see if anyone will read and reply to this one. I feel like it is important stuff though.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty well known on this site and about this topic so I'll go first.

Firstly, the ego. You never want to burn the ego.

After you are finished preparing the ego, I like to use some brummel and brown yogurt spread (its better than butter and other crap they sell).

Now, to more specifically answer your questions.

What is ego? - It's a yummy frozen waffle thing that comes in whole wheat.

Do you ever think about the ego? - of course

How does working in this profession affect the ego? - well sometimes you get a call and it gets soggy and cold.

How do you eliminate ego? - with a fork (and an occasional spork)

Great topic!

After a nice, light, buttery topping I go for some low carb or sugar free syrup. Why? Well because people are dying fat and unhappy. I don't care, you're never fat and happy. You're fat, diabetic, pissing all the time, and you can't see that good anymore. Who wants that? Not me.

And that is how I treat my ego.

I would like to know what the EMS professionals on this site think of when they think of the ego.

What is ego? The part of us that makes us think we are all that and a bag of chips

Do you ever think about the ego? Yes every time a GOD WANT TO BE opens his mouth and speaks.

How does working in this profession affect the ego? Makes a normal man/woman think he is GOD

How do you eliminate ego? Well since we can't shoot them take a pin and prick the ego so it deflates

I am curious to see if anyone will read and reply to this one. I feel like it is important stuff though.

:twisted: :twisted: And if you look up ego in the dictionary you see MEDIC_TEXAS pic there :twisted: :twisted:

What is ego? The part of us that makes us think we are all that and a bag of chips

Do you ever think about the ego? Yes every time a GOD WANT TO BE opens his mouth and speaks.

Hi Terri... this is God. :cry:

Anyways I avoid ego by not dating girls that work at wal-mart and other places like that... makes me feel superior to them in every way lol Im just kidding.

Wait a minute..! No I cant be kidding, I dated a girl that worked at wal-mart and she thought I just drove the ambulance. Errrrr she thought she had such a tough job and that I had no reason to complain about just driving.... even that day that guy got ripped apart in a motorcycle accident she litterally said "what would you know, you didnt have to do anything but drive." Ahhhh this is making me agry *morphs into the Hulk* :D

Ok so I didnt morph for real :cry: but she really thought she was supperior in job skill... shes now my ex girlfriend

I'm pretty well known on this site and about this topic so I'll go first.

Firstly, the ego. You never want to burn the ego.

After you are finished preparing the ego, I like to use some brummel and brown yogurt spread (its better than butter and other crap they sell).

Now, to more specifically answer your questions.

What is ego? - It's a yummy frozen waffle thing that comes in whole wheat.

Do you ever think about the ego? - of course

How does working in this profession affect the ego? - well sometimes you get a call and it gets soggy and cold.

How do you eliminate ego? - with a fork (and an occasional spork)

Great topic!

After a nice, light, buttery topping I go for some low carb or sugar free syrup. Why? Well because people are dying fat and unhappy. I don't care, you're never fat and happy. You're fat, diabetic, pissing all the time, and you can't see that good anymore. Who wants that? Not me.

And that is how I treat my ego.

Isn't that an eggo? Too tired to go look at the box in the freezer! :cry:

I do appreciate everyone for reading and responding (even the funny ones). And medic_texas has made me very hungry! And thank you itku2er for posting on a more serious note. Mr. Collins, I wish you good luck in your plight to avoid Wal-Mart girls.