coke rewards caps/pepsi rewards caps

Just Plain Ruff

I am collecting the codes off the caps of coke products and also the caps off the pepsi products.

My son has his heart set on a couple of items inthe catalog and since I drink diet coke and diet pepsi I said to myself hey I can drink my way to prize heaven.

If anyone out there in EMT City land drinks pepsi or coke products and you do not turn in the codes on the caps, would you consider sending me the codes in a PM. I'll take as many as I can get.

I only have 18 more pepsi caps to get him a small digital photo keychain.

I have a lot more coke rewards points to get him what he wants from coke. The boxes for 12 pack and 24 pack's give me 10 points and 20 points respectively.

So in conclusion, if you drink coke or pepsi and do not currently turn in the codes from the caps, please consider sending those codes to me.

It would make my son happy.

thanks.

THANK YOU to Dougd for providing me with enough caps along with my own to get my son what he wanted, no it was not a harrier jet nor a lifetime supply of toothpaste.

He wants a digital picture key chain. It's a key chain that has a digital 1.2inch screen. He wants to put mommy, daddy, our dog brandy, our two cats Nalla and Suede, Our water turtle Loppy and his Cichlid fish Rainbow on the device.

He also wants to put all the family on it so he can go back and look at them whenever he wants to.

Thanks again DougD

Hey Ruffy--------Will send along mind to you, have a bunch at home with codes on them, maybe some 12 pack codes--if you want them let me know in a pm-------have a nice day......