No Sleep 24's

I like my 10 days a month :)

Be safe,

R/R 911

I've gotten use to being awake most of the time, however we are allowed to sleep when ever. After breakfast we usually watch a movie and nap, then in the afternoon we will take care of any duties that weren't already done, and then we try to crash around 2200.

Generally our station duties are minimal as we tend to keep a really clean station.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jack Bauer is the main character in the TV show "24." He is a counter terrorism agent in the tv show. Each season revolves around a terrorist plot (including drama inside the Counter Terrorism Unit's (CTU) headquarters ) that unfolds over a 24 hour period. The TV show is innovative because each episode represents a 1 hour period in the day.

In reality, it's an updated and urban version of Walker, Texas Ranger with a more continuous story line. Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.