LOL@ Disabled FF busted Body Building

spenac

plus, how freaking hard can it be to be an inspector. Oh my god, this clipboard is so heavy that my back is out, I'll go to the witch doctor and get disability.

Unfortunately no benefit plan, be it retirement, pension, disability or what not is set up to benefit the line employees, they are set up to benefit initially the ones who design the program. Over time it becomes a benefit to the lowbies but in the beginning it is "how will this program benefit me" and the results will benefit the employees but not immediately.

So this guy was ordered to show up for work, he has to be a no show for 14 days before they can even begin termination procedures and then there is union representation that he gets because it is a union shop and there is no way the union wants to let one of their dues paying members get fired so they drag this out for long periods of time.

Maybe the union will have a little respect and cut this guy loose too. Maybe not.

Either which way I see a book "how I got rich off the Boston fire department and other assorted body building tips" and a movie "I was a teenage body builder"

Either way, he's set for life.

Calling the doctor a Quack, I have no problem.

Calling him a Medicine Man is insulting to the father of an ex girlfriend of mine, who actually IS one, in the Deneh Navajo tribe.

Calling him a Witchdoctor is insulting to me, as that is my CB Radio "Handle!"

plus, how freaking hard can it be to be an inspector...

It by no means is a difficult job... well the actual act of inspecting and doing paperwork. You do get the occasional upset person that comes with you doing your job. But thats whats great about having multiple roles... as an Inspector and EMT Im also primarily a Security Officer.... so non-compliance can become rather serious.

Anyways... I cant believe people really can be this stupid. I see people go home sick and come back that day to BS sometimes... I just dont get it. One day had this kid call out sick (for tomorow) but still came in to work that day (that he called).

He should have been terminated and forced to repay all the salary that he collected while on "disability". NOT ordered back to work. Jail time would have been appropriate also. Unfortunately, I don't think that there is mandatory jail time for "Stupidity". And on that note, The Chief should be held accountable for poor judgement at least, for keeping him on the payroll and ordering him back to work, instead of firing his dumb a$$.

:? :?: