ok, how to stay calm and collected

Just Plain Ruff

I've been thru the ringer this week. First off we find out that the training that was going on in our system was pulling in actual patient data. they figured that out and decided to have me do an entire new build in a new location.

I do that and because we are not interfaced 90% of the rules and other items will not work. that took 29 hours to build.

They then decide to have me validate another domain and see if training can happen there. I am doing that and am nearly done.

I then go into the testing room and they are now deciding that training can go on in the original domain but they might be copying that domain without patient information to a blank empty domain on Monday

So far I have spent 43 hours this week building and verifying and at 125.00 per hour you can imagine how much this has cost my client for someone's original STUPID decision in the first place.

Now I have to determine if the re-build in the domain that I just validated will take longer than the copy into the blank domain and they will use those numbers to make their decision.

Above and beyond all that, the PM and my counterpart to the project all went on vacation this week so I'm doing it all.

Does anyone have a source for a small tactical nuclear device that will only destroy a few cubicles? If so I want to talk to that source.

******disclaimer - I am simply and ONLY KIDDING about the nuclear device******* I'll settle for a 6 pack of beer, a recliner and a movie marathon of My cousin Vinny, Kindergarden Cop and SAW.

Hello homeland security do you guys offer a reward for............................... :twisted: :lol::lol::lol:

Yup you can't fix stupid. I hate when projects go like that, but as long as the check clears you should be able to get your beer, recliner, and movies. Thats one reason I enjoy no longer owning my own business. Well hope it goes smoother soon.

Ruff, hang in there! It'll get better! :lol: At least you didn't have to hang out in a room with dead guys today. While I love my cadaver lab, it's starting to bother me... I think it's the formalin.

*sighs*

Wendy

CO EMT-B