I dare you to watch this through without smiling

Michael

Still don't find it fun, funny, smileable or any other word you would like to call it...but thanks for the definition and explanation Michael. :P

I agree, I would love to be able to travel to all the places. Must be an amazing experience.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, this guy follows what is a saying by Mark Twain, I think,

Dance like nobody is watching

What is that structure they are dancing in front of, in Chicago/Chicagoland? Looks like the shark from Jaws is about to chomp down on all of them!

Tough house to play to! :lol:

I agree... lighten up people. LOL :occasion5:

The video is wonderful, I was jealous because while that guy is making videos and dancing all around the world I'm here waiting to earn enough money to be able to do that. :evil:

BUT... for the purpose of the thread, it did make me smile big :lol: , and even a tear rolled down my cheek (i'm too emotional but i think the music did it) . Good to see people enjoy life, joining with others to have fun. .. and make others jealous :lol:

New York Post article on this video...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07072008/news/...orld_118829.htm

WEB CELEB 'HOOFS IT' AROUND THE WORLD

By DAVID K. LI

DANCE SENSATION: Internet phenomenon Matt Harding has posted videos of himself dancing with the locals in New Guinea.

Last updated: 7:15 am

July 7, 2008

Posted: 4:10 am

July 7, 2008

A 31-year-old Connecticut native's goofy vacation lark has turned him into an Internet sensation.

Matt Harding first recorded and posted himself online in 2003, dancing in various Southeast Asian countries he visited after quitting his job designing video games.

Harding's online videos grabbed the attention of Stride gum, which offered to sponsor him strutting his stuff across the world again in 2006, '07 and earlier this year.

Harding estimates that his online dance videos have been viewed more than 20 million times.

"I will call it 'dancing,' but I wouldn't call it 'good dancing,' " Harding told The Post with a chuckle during an interview yesterday.

Harding's worldwide exploits are posted on the site www.wherethehellismatt.com.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.