Worried about your future? Just adopt a transplant!

DwayneEMTP

I had to do a double take on most of the paragraphs in there, because I thought it was a joke. They're serious, huh? So basically parents are adopting kids so they can harvest some organs out of them, huh? God forbid one kid gets adopted by a mom and dad who both need a lung.

OMG, that was a good laugh Dwayne.

I was reading parts of the site to the lady I stay with and she was like "Oh my god, matt, that is horrible"

and

"they are not of age to consent"

and my personal favorite

"Matt, be glad you live in the United States where that cannot happen !" :lol:

This really bothered me! I can't believe that you can adopt a person just so you can harvest their organs. I feel very disturbed by this, and the comments on the sidebar from people are equally strange. Such as:

"Even though I'm in good health, I have a number of health risks and can't face the risks of long donor lists. My young son from Uzbekistan is smart, ambitious, loving, and young enough that I'm sure to be safe until he turns 18 in 2022."So does this mean he will just adopt another child in 2022 so he will be "safe" for a few more years?

So does this mean he will just adopt another child in 2022 so he will be "safe" for a few more years?

Unfortunantly this practice has been very prevalent. The supreme courts have justified it in their rulings. Quite a shame if you ask me. Something about the parents have the right to be in control of their child's welfare and healthcare.

So they are serious?! I am in complete shock and really bothered by this! That can't be legal. It's a spoof. It's nearly impossible to get a match when you do in one how on earth could they make this legal??

It's a spoof.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.