Prefered TV Show

explenture

Which is the best show  

19 members have voted

1. 1.

• Deadliest Catch
    • America's Port
    • Ax Men

I used to watch TV to be inspired. I pretty much gave it up after "Leave it to Beaver" was canceled.

I came back for Cosmos, but split again right after.

As for "Reality TV" I thought the general purpose of TV was to escape reality?

Watching losers bicker is not entertainment . . .

NickD :lol:

Deadliest Catch is first on my DVR priority list, NCIS is another one (thanks Scratrat). My "guilty pleasure" shows are Gray's Anatomy and Gene Simmons Family Jewels and yes I am ashamed.

Hey, Tech212: NEVER get too attached to any doctor or nurse character on ER, as they will move on to another job at a different hospital, or get killed by a previously undiagnosed psycho patient, or die of cancer while in Hawaii. It is like the daytime "soaps" just takes longer to tell the tale.

Richard B - you are so right. Alas, I let it happen anyway and found myself attached. :oops:

Given that there is only one season left of ER, I hope no one is too attached to folks like Abby, Luka, Pratt, or Tony . . . . . at least one of them is bound to "check out" before it's all over.

Given that there is only one season left of ER, I hope no one is too attached to folks like Abby, Luka, Pratt, or Tony . . . . . at least one of them is bound to "check out" before it's all over.

Well, Luka and Abbey are definitely moving away, and Pratt MAY have been blown to smithereens..... My bet is on whatshername though. Considering it was the first episode I've watched in months, I was somewhat surprised by all the movement.

According to an article I saw the other day about the upcoming (and final) season, Abbey will make 2-3 appearances, Luka probably none, and Carter will be on for 4 episodes.

Yeah, I think Abby and Luka are moving away also. Which means that Abby was a safe distance from the ambulance before it exploded.

I think Sam was inside the ambulance, personally. Pratt seemed very intent on going with his patient, therefore we were supposed to think he was inside. But I bet he wasn't.

I think Sam was inside the ambulance, personally. Pratt seemed very intent on going with his patient, therefore we were supposed to think he was inside. But I bet he wasn't.

I, personally, am still flipping a coin as to if it was Pratt or Sam on board. I also ask if Pratt's nephew, a Chicago FD Paramedic, was on board, as he was shown a few moments before the ambulance was loaded (with the witness protection patient, not the explosives, which were already, obviously, in place), telling Pratt that he had been accepted to Pre-Med school.

How many of you were aware that Steve Bushimi (spelling?), the actor portraying the patient, is a former fire fighter, with the FDNY?

Holy cow, I had no idea that Steve Buscemi was once with FDNY. Very, very cool.

You know, I didn't even think about Pratt's brother, that's a very good point. There was never any verbal indication that he'd be on the ambulance, but I suppose that will make it all the more shocking if he is.

Well now I'm even more convinced that it was Sam on board. This would create an intense storyline for Pratt next season - dealing with the guilt of letting Sam get on board, and losing his brother at the same time.