The original Emergency Series

Does anyone know where to find a large number of the Emergency TV show? You know Johnny and Roy???

Scroll down.

http://www.fancast.com/tv/Emergency%21/854...h-it/on-fancast

From the Episode 'Nurses Wild' not to be confused with 'Nurses Gone Wild' which is a totally different series.

Roy has called in a chest pain patient, Dr Brackett is checking the EKG on his high tech base station...

Image2.png

...and pronounces the patient is in V-Tach. Looks atrial to me, but I'm from the future so what do I know. :lol:

I was looking at the huge Defibrillator they were carrying in and thought "wow, that must weigh a ton!" Then I realized it probably weighed less than an LP12. :wink:

Thanks for the link Ruff.

I was looking at the huge Defibrillator they were carrying in and thought "wow, that must weigh a ton!" Then I realized it probably weighed less than an LP12. :wink

Ya know, even having carried both in my career, I hadn't thought about that. You're probably right! I absolutely HATE my friggin LP12! Back in the 70s, a GREAT many medics wouldn't even carry the defib into the scene because it was simply too big, bulky and heavy. Funny thing is, I remember the MRLs being a lot easier to carry than an LP12. I'd like to see a weight comparison.

Funny thing is, I remember the MRLs being a lot easier to carry than an LP12. I'd like to see a weight comparison.

If you don't let your skirt get in the way they aren't so bad:D

Isn't that what the gurney is for anyway?

Great link Ruffems,

Watching my first ever episode right now . . . it's surprising how much it actually reminds me of work. Of course, we would have figured out the hyperventilating girl was "HP" (refer to previous post to find what that means) right off the bat...and Harbor's not nearly that nice with their anxiety attack patients...too busy. ;-)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.