Cute Cartoon - The Brain (and Pinky)

parame

If only they could get past copyright issues...I want that to be included in my next A & P refresher!

(Anatomy and Physiology)

After the Amimaniacs, Pinkey and The Brain had their own Saturday "Kid-Vid" show, then they added another Amimaniacs character, Elmyra, the little girl who inadvertently is killing her pets through her "love" of them, literally hugging them to death, not letting them breath.

One thing I miss about one of my old jobs is that Pinky and the Brain came on at exactly the same time I walked through the door.

If only they could get past copyright issues...I want that to be included in my next A & P refresher!

(Anatomy and Physiology)

After the Amimaniacs, Pinkey and The Brain had their own Saturday "Kid-Vid" show, then they added another Amimaniacs character, Elmyra, the little girl who inadvertently is killing her pets through her "love" of them, literally hugging them to death, not letting them breath.

Elmyra was actually a cross over character from Tiny Toon Adventures. There was a decent number of "cameos" between Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, and Pinky and the Brain (which is actually a spin off from Animaniacs).

Elmyra was actually a cross over character from Tiny Toon Adventures. There was a decent number of "cameos" between Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, and Pinky and the Brain (which is actually a spin off from Animaniacs).

I loved them all. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.