gaelicfirefighter

Was Geraldine Ferraro Wrong?  

10 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Who Cares

Just throwing into the mix:

Some feel that opponents in the same political party should not "throw mud", as, whoever wins the party vote might have the opposition party use the same negative claims against them.

Example: Democrat Mary says Democrat Tom doesn't like women as Police Officers, Tom says Mary is too lenient on crime. Tom wins Democratic primary. Republican Paula then says Democrat Tom doesn't like women as Police Officers.

It ends up being, "What goes around, comes around".

How does that old saying go, you should never discuss religion or politics in polite company?

Oh ya I guess it’s OK here then…

I have a simple theory, this country and world is a complex place, and you need someone with more than a C – aptitude to run things.

George jr ran four companies into the ground before his 5th was bailed out by his daddy’s Saudi friends, and at gas running close to $4 a gallon, they don’t seem to be doing much now…

But he was elected president by the minority of this country and here we sit today, TRILLIONS in debt, hated by most of the world, in the worst economy since possibly the great depression, and it’s not getting better, yup, that C average sure is well... average... and just doesn't cut it.

When Bill was in office? Well first he is a Rhodes Scholar and last I checked, you can’t just go online and print one up. The economy was TURNED AROUND into what was to date the best it’s EVER BEEN… we had a BALANCED BUDGET for the first time ever, and oh we were paying off our nation’s debt also for the first time ever, and we were respected around the world. Oh ya, I forgot he got a BJ from a FEMALE intern… (is that better then soliciting sex in an airport bathroom?). Oh how he absolutely screwed this country…

Barack, is new to the game which is good and bad, doesn’t have as many enemies (yet) but also doesn’t have as many “friends” (contacts) and “favors” as well, and let’s not forget the presidency is a POLITICAL position, as in you must know the “In and Outs” and be able to wheel and deal in order to get things done. But as a former editor for the Harvard Law review you know he’s not lacking in the smarts department.

Hillary may not have held office when Bill did, but she played in the sandbox, she was also involved in attempting to create a National Health Care Program, Failed Big Time, but was involved when nobody even thought health care was an issue… So who would you put your money on making something work, someone who tried and failed, and is trying again, or someone who never tried at all (as of yet)? She is also not lacking in the smarts department.

John, tested veteran of both war and politics what’s not to respect? But respect is not the only component a leader needs. When asked about the GDP’s effect on the dollar’s value with respect to the euro, he was quoted as saying he didn’t know too much about all “that stuff”.

Sorry in my book I want my president to know about “that stuff”, in fact “that stuff” is number one on my three most important issues list. (Anyone remember “It’s the ECONOMY STUPID”?)

So who’s better (or worse) for this country?

I can only say this; I hope the person elected is SMART, because they’ll (WE) need to be.

As always IMHO

Be safe,

WANTYNU