EMTCity Wikipedia Project

JPINFV

I'd be more than happy to help out. It's just that I don't know all that much about Wikipedias. I'm guessing there are sort of encyclopedias or dictionaries that are created by those who use different words or phrases that are not normally used by the general public.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Wikipedia has 100,000 times more information the the average encyclopedia, however is 90% as accurate, thats at least better then the "80" - "20" rule of EMS.

-w

I heard Wikipedia has 100,000 times more information the the average encyclopedia, however is 90% as accurate, thats at least better then the "80" - "20" rule of EMS.

-w

Huh? Someone trying to mess with your mind?

Huh? Someone trying to mess with your mind?

Way, way beyond that... :wink:

-w

Now Dust don't go on there and put EMT is being phased out per ................... Or that being a volunteer will be illegal by xxxx. That would be just wrong. But if you do, cite your source real or not and you'll be OK. :twisted:

Thats what I do not like about that site, anybody can post anything and make it sound like fact.

Just checked Dust hasn't edited it yet. Probably waiting until the public forgets this discussion.

Is that the "20% of the patient need a paramedic and 80% just need a taxi ride" cliché?

Ya something like that, except I think it’s real call not medic, and BS not a taxi ride, in reality though I think it’s more like 5 to 95…

Is there a Wikipedia entry for "wanker"?

I want to write or edit that one! :twisted:

I really wouldn't have to write much. I'll just post pictures of idiots with Star Of Life, Maltese Cross, and 9/11 tattoos. Custom badges. YouTube videos of fifteen year-old, $1300 dollar Dodge compacts with $4000 dollars worth of blue lights on them. That's pretty self-explanatory.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.