I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit (Personal ambulnc)

BEorP

Now i Have a Question... I am a Basic. I have all my own equipment (I am a bit of a Wacker, POV has lights, whole 9yrds) My partner and i have gone around and around on this... What Can I Use of my equipment if I am off duty and dealing with something that happened right in front of me? Heart Attack, MVA... ECT. (ok i will be honest... My personal vehicle is an 1993 GMC Medium Duty Ambulance, and is FULLY Equipped with everything we have on the work rig and Then some.)

[sub:21d49bc9d4]http://www.emtlife.com/showthread.php?t=6721[/sub:21d49bc9d4]

All I have to say is that someone needs a new hobby. I sure hope this was a joke, but I can't say I bothered to read any more of this thread.

I snorted my Coke (the liquid, not the powder) out of my nose when I read "I am a bit of a whacker" followed by "My personal vehicle is an 1993 GMC Medium Duty Ambulance, and is FULLY Equipped with everything we have on the work rig and Then some."

A BIT??? A BIT OF A WHACKER?????

Has this person considered their OCD tendencies and that collecting hordes of medical supplies and equipment may apply?

This person needs more therapy than one couch can provide... although, I have to say thanks for the laugh today... I can appreciate that they are passionate about what they do... but there is passionate, and then there is certifiable....

I say we all go to that site, and tell him it's totally ok and legal for him to treat as well as even transport patients to the hospital.

Can you see this yahoo transporting a patient. Ultimate whacker time then.

I'm actually more concerned with the "...and then some." part.

What else does this doorknob think he is going to need? :shock:

I was waiting for this thread to make it here. I almost got banned because the thread tunred into one of those volley vs paid / professional vs. pohdunk

They guy works part-time for a paid service and does volley on the weekends. Needless to say I stirred things up a bit lke DUst would and man did I ever get a response back..... check it out. I got a message from their Admin stating that if I posted one more thing to piss someone off he would ban me.

The site is worthless.... a bunch of volleys are the attendees.

I was waiting for this thread to make it here. I almost got banned because the thread tunred into one of those volley vs paid / professional vs. pohdunk

They guy works part-time for a paid service and does volley on the weekends. Needless to say I stirred things up a bit lke DUst would and man did I ever get a response back..... check it out. I got a message from their Admin stating that if I posted one more thing to piss someone off he would ban me.

The site is worthless.... a bunch of volleys are the attendees.

I saw several that also post here. Definitly not allowed to voice opinions like we do here.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.