Lock or Line?

akroeze

mtc.jpg

894d469191.jpg

Hmm... minus the camper shell, that looks exactly like my truck. I wonder if I could use it to sneak into Canadia and make some big bucks?

Ad a cab over camper and only treat the wealthy big tippers. Leave the small box for the poor scum. :lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all about the $$$$ its RESALE VALUE, the RESALE.

RACE : that thing would not stand a chance against my yota, race bwah ha ha, I would blow your doors off !

• 3 weeks later...

I was always taught that you should use Saline Locks for stable medical patients & patients at risk for APE or CHF & that you should use IV fluids for trauma patients or for patients at risk of becoming unstable.

The way I figure it, if they need fluid, I'll give them fluid... if the don't, then why hang a bag? If it's not called for, it's just one more thing to get snagged while t/f the patient. All of my patients are getting a lock attacked to the drip set at a minimum anyway, so it's not even an extra step.

The way I figure it, if they need fluid, I'll give them fluid... if the don't, then why hang a bag? If it's not called for, it's just one more thing to get snagged while t/f the patient. All of my patients are getting a lock attacked to the drip set at a minimum anyway, so it's not even an extra step.

Did not know I was suppossed to "attack". :shock:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.