EMT Refreshers

n0ssb

Is it me or does the 6 week refreshers seem to hard to get through at times,Alot of info to gather again in shuch a short time. and that yuk Practical.

Well I soon to be a NREMT again EMT----so I can keep my Wyoming and Colorado Certification..Class was good and liveleluy and I actually rembered some of the dumb NREMT practical sheets.. you also can tell I have been a EMT for a while, by what Short cuts I took during the Practical Skills.

DO you find that refreshers are sometimes to short...

The refreshers are too structured more than too short. It seemed that they tried to cram the entire course into 24 hours of class time. I think that the time would be better used updating the material than trying to recover what providers should already know.

The refreshers are too structured more than too short. It seemed that they tried to cram the entire course into 24 hours of class time. I think that the time would be better used updating the material than trying to recover what providers should already know.

Pretty much what I'm trying to do now- I'm organizing a refresher for my FT job. These kids sit in lectures all week. The last thing they need is me standing in front of them droning on about crap they already heard at least once before.

My goal is more of a seminar-style experience. My primary materials are going to be all the protocols that the state updated in 2007 and the research that's come out since they took their initial EMT course.