length and cost of your medic class??

I was lucky. Especially when I got into the more advanced classes. For my "I" and "P" classes I worked for a private serv. and they said they paid for the classes. Come to find out they were gradually taking it out of our paychecks. And as for length of time, it helped that all the classes I took were with those who were more experienced than the average students, so we progressed quicker. Out "I" class which was suppose to be nine weeks we finished in about seven weeks, and our "P" class which was suppose to be twelve months we finished in nine. And we had no failure rate. I don't know if it's accurate or not but supposedly on a whole we had the highest test score average for that testing session. So it depends on where you take your class and it's current curriculum.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I've already replied to this, I apologize - at my local college, for the degree it's 5 semesters beginning in the fall (I'll actually do six, since I'm taking some general classes this summer to ease the load later on), so roughly 18 months. The total cost comes to just above $5,000.00 if you qualify for in-state tuition rates.