Little Help EMT B

med1doc

Am I the only person here that will sit in the big cushy chairs at borders looking at medical books?

I made the clerk mad. He said I had too many books pulled and was sitting there for too long. I told him I had driven 2 hours and at the price of the books I would pull as many and sit as long as I darn well pleased until I decided which one I wanted. I made my choice paid $ 37 and some change for it then I sat my self BACK down and continued to read. I figured if he was gonna call me a B*@# i had better live up to it!!

(and for the record I put EACH and every book I didn't purchase, BACK where i found it)

I'd just like to mention the obvious fact that, if you need any materials other than what your school provides to pass EMT-B, then either you or your school sucks. :lol:

It's just a first aid course, not rocket surgery.

Dustdevil why are you so rude????? It was a fair question,no need to be a dink. :lol:

Are you implying that the original poster sucks? :?

Dustdevil delivers his ideas with a minimum of excess. Ergo, he comes across as rude to many a first time reader.

Lurk around a bit, read some of his lengthier posts, then see what he's trying to do before you challenge him... it'll make life a lot easier for you if you do decide to take him on!

Wendy

CO EMT-B

• 7 months later...
I got all kinds of study guides and software at the public library. Different libraries have different policies on software, so you may need to check that out before you check it out. I saved a lot of $$$ going to the library first.

No Shite!

I totaly forgot about the Lib! I'm going tomorrow.

I went to Bans & Noble and they had only a few books.

Who'd a thought the Lib. has books!

I thought everything was online... I've got to get out more....