patient question

daveg

Oh God here we go again. Fishing for info for a lawsuit counselor?

What's wrong 4 pages of answers on EMT-Life not enough?

EMT Life

I'm sorry I just don't buy it that this bothered you so much you searched out EMS forums for answers. Somebody is fishing for info.

Oh wait, what's this...

Yahoo Answer, User DaveG

Question about paramedics and clothing removal?? Is what the paramedics did to me right??

I was 18 and had a seizure in class.I lost consciousness then woke up soon after.The class was emptied except for the school nurse and principal who were treating me then paramedics arrived.

They put a neck brace on me and gave me oxygen, then out of nowhere began cutting off my clothes.I told them i was fine but they said they had to.The cut shirt and pants off, pulled off my shoes and socks.I figured they would keep my underwear on but...they cut them off too.

I laid there naked infront of 2 paramedics (1 male& 1 female), my school nurse and principal who were both female. They checked me at the school then strapped me to a backboad and put me on a stretcher (with my genitals fully exposed). They then put a small cover on me and rolled me out to the ambualnce with everyone watching.

Once I wasin the ambulance the female paramedic who was riding in the back with me pulled the cover off me and worked on me.When we got to the hospital they rolled me to the E.R fully exposed.Humiliated

* 1 week ago

Yahoo

So what's the truth here are you 17 or "was 18"

Did they roll you in to the ER fully exposed or did they cover you up when they got there?

How's the fishing going? I think your done here Counselor.